Listing photos may be one of the most important marketing efforts that lead to a potential buyer. The Joe Ward team has professional photos taken as part of the listing agreement at no additional cost to you!
Nearly all buyers use the Internet during the home search process. They usually start looking at homes online for a while before they even contact an agent. It’s far more efficient to screen properties by looking at the pictures that have been posted than to make appointments with each homeowner, drive all over town and waste a lot of time looking at homes that would never meet a buyer’s criteria.
- There needs to be enough pictures of a property to adequately represent the home; most websites allow for at least 24 and more may be needed if it is a large home. Our photographer takes a portfolio of shots for us to choose from to best present your house to prospective buyers.
- Our photographer takes horizontal shots to accommodate the format of most listing websites.
- Our pictures are well-lit so that it is easy to see all of the features of the room. Natural light is preferred over the limitations of flash.
- We take the pictures with a wide-angle lens so that you can see the majority of the room in one picture.
- Large rooms are taken from different angles to give the buyers a different perspective.
- Our listing coordinator often assists the photographer by staging rooms prior to taking the pictures so they will give the buyer an idea of what the room might look like with their own things in it.
- We arrange pictures to help buyers visualize the floorplan as if walking through it.
Everyone occasionally takes a great picture but it doesn’t make them a photographer. Since the photography can be one of the most important marketing efforts, you want to use the Joe Ward team to show the home to its best advantage.
Our #1 goal is to sell your home for the highest price and as quickly as possible. Give us a call today for a commitment-free listing appointment with Joe Ward! Give him an hour of your time so that you can hear the details of our detailed marketing plan. The Joe Ward team also has an “easy exit” plan, so there is no stress in signing a listing agreement! There is a reason that our team sells 90% of our listings when most realtors only sell about 40-50% of their listings. Call us today 919-518-8182.
From left to right, Deborah Swainey (919-412-8650), Joe Ward (919-518-8182),
Valerie DeLoach (252-916-5048), and Kellie McDonald (919-961-2720).
We are a real estate team who cares about our clients. If you are considering
selling your home and would like some honest, professional, and
experienced guidance, please contact us today.
Connect with us on social media to learn more about our team and
how we can help you find your new home!