If you are considering trying to sell your home on your own, you may want to consider the following facts regarding selling your home by yourself (FSBO).
EXPOSURE TO BUYERS
- The buyer who wants the best deal possible
- The buyer’s agent who solely represents the buyer and their best interests
- The buyer’s attorney
- The home inspection companies which work for the buyer and will almost always find SOMETHING wrong with your home
- The appraiser if there is a question of value
- Your bank if there is a short sale
YOU NET MORE MONEY WHEN YOU USE A LISTING AGENT
Many homeowners believe that they will save money if they sell their home themselves. They don’t take into consideration all of the professional pictures and marketing that cost more money. If you are thinking that you will save money on commission, remember that the main reason buyers look at FSBOs is because they ALSO believe that can save the real commission. You can’t BOTH save the commission!
Before you decide to take on the challenges of selling your home on your own, sit down with us to see what we have to offer. We are happy to discuss our marketing strategies and develop a plan to sell your home. You will see that with everything we can offer, letting us sell your home for you will just make sense!
If you are considering selling your home and would like some honest, professional, and experienced guidance, please contact Joe Ward at 919-518-8182 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect with us on social media to learn more about our team and
how we can help you find your new home!